Sunday, April 17, 2011

Six Degrees Sundays

(source)

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon is a trivia game based on the concept of the small world phenomenon and rests on the assumption that any individual can be linked through his or her film roles to actor Kevin Bacon within six steps. The name of the game is a play on the "six degrees of separation" concept. (source)
Hello dear readers, I've decided that every Sunday will be Six Degrees Sunday. Why you ask? Wellll...yesterday I was sitting at my computer looking for blurbs for my Man Candy Monday feature on the Man Candy Mondays blog by Ms. Vicky Dreiling, and I kept going back to each actors IMDB profile. All of a sudden I had an 'AHA!" moment when I was starring at both Richard Armitage and Henry Cavill's profiles. How were these two men linked? What movies with which co-stars would link these two men? And then I went into a clicking and writing frenzy. I found several ways these men could be linked in less than 6 ways.

So I present the first one to you now:


Challenge: Can you find 6 degrees of Henry Cavill? Start with Alex O'Laughlin. (Just because I wanted to put a shirtless, wet man pic.)
HINT
 P.S. Answer (with diagram) coming next Sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...