MELT INTO YOU by Roni LorenGet Your Own Copy: Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Nook | Book Depository
Series: Loving on the Edge #2
Genre: Erotic Contemporary
Length: 368 pages
Publisher: Berkley Heat (July 3,2012)
Her first love has returned, and he's brought a friend...
After running away from home and the boy who broke her heart, Evan Kennedy has kick-started the perfect new life with her celebrity fiancé. So what if said fiancé prefers guys? She knew the deal. And with her ticket to The Ranch, an exclusive resort where any fantasy can be satisfied, she knows she can find someone to fulfill her less-than-traditional desires on the side.
She just never expected that man to be Jace Austin, her old heart-breaker—all grown up, hard-bodied, and holding out a collar. She knows it’s probably a world-class bad idea—especially since Jace has brought along his buddy Andre, who’s every bit as irresistible. But if they can stick to the no-strings rules, so can she.
Too bad Jace has never been so good with rules. Evan is convinced “forever” is a word used only in greeting cards, but Jace and Andre have one last fantasy of hers left to fulfill. It’s time to go big or go home. And neither man has ever been a fan of going home.
Book Extras: Read Chapter 1
Other Books in Series:
Uh, can I haz two hottie Doms like Evan Kennedy?
Seven Sexy Reasons To Read This Book:
- Jace Austin: Man oh man. Jace is one super sexy Dom. I would totally do whatever he wanted me to. Even lick his shoes. Jace is the youngest of the Austin children and has always been seen as a total fuck up by his father. He quit his job at his father's company, opened an upscale kink store and is a Dom at The Ranch, Texas's most exclusive BDSM club. He was married once and his wife took him to the cleaners all the while sexing it up with another man. His BFF is determined not to let him ever get hurt again.
- Andre Medina: No one is smoother with the ladies than Andre. The sexy accent and intense eyes help a little and the fact that he's a cop definitely had me panting. Good grief! Could this book get any hotter? He hides a big secret from Jace, has fallen for Evan and is willing to do whatever it takes to make Evan see that it can work with two guys and one girl.
- Evan Kennedy: Twelve years ago, Evan and Jace did it. His parents found out (she was a foster kid and lived with them) and Jace's father kicked him out. She ran away and later found out she was pregnant. Giving the child away for adoption was the best thing she ever did because the child is in a happy home. After getting rescued by Jace before drowning on the beach, feeling resurface. The gift of a membership to The Ranch from her gay BFF/fiance ups the ante and shows her that maybe her life plan isn't all that it was cut out to be.
- The Ranch: Uh, where do I even begin with this one? This place will fulfill whatever fantasy you've got whether it's being dominated, doing the dominating or anything else no person in normal society would. The Ranch caters to politicians, athletes, CEOs in a discrete manner. You name the job title, there's probably someone there getting it on in some way, shape or form.
- Sexy Times: In whatever position and with whatever sex toy, the chemistry between Jace, Evan and Andre is scorching hot. I'm still waiting for my book to burn the house down.
- Men in Cop Uniform Fantasy: No need to explain this one. Okay. Two words. Total domination.
- Grant Waters: Owner of The Ranch and totally Still Mysterious-y Hot Dom. I can't wait for his story.
Are those good enough reasons? Not yet interested? How about this: Evan Kennedy is marrying her gay BFF Dr. Dan (a still in the closet relationship guru) who is partnering with Jace Austin and his high end sex shop, Wicked. Jace pulls Evan out of the ocean after she is stung by a jellyfish thanks to her stupid decision of frolicking in the waves while drunk. Jace realizes who Evan is and vice versa. Uh oh. Lots of secrets, insecurities, and a whole lotta angst. Throw in one hot cop named Andre Medina who is toates bi and has a thing for his BFF (Jace) and falls for Evan, three months membership to The Ranch, a whole lot of dominating, three people totally in lurve with each other and you've got one smoking hot, totally combustible, melt your panties off kind of a read. Really. It's a total panty creamer.
She'd always had a rich imagination---the fantasies she could conjure up while pleasuring herself were dirty enough to shame a hooker. But the reality of being surrounded by these two powerful men was blowing all those previous daydreams out of the water.Overall:
First word that comes to mind when I read something by Roni Loren? Utterly ruined. In a good way. Sort of. After reading something as heart-wrenching, devastating and completely out of my comfort zone, I keep coming back for more. There's just no safe word with Roni Loren's books. You want to put it down but you can't take your eyes off the pages. It makes you feel like a complete voyeur as Jace and Andre dominate Evan in every position possible. They will tear your heart out, leave you feeling emotionally drained yet clenching your thighs because the sex is smoldering hot. Some people may wonder how one woman can love two men equally or how two men can love one woman with their whole beings. Roni Loren does it in such a way so believable that you want this triad to work and have a happily ever after. The sneak peek at the end for Grant's book has my engine revving. Is it here yet?!
***review copy provided by publisher in conjunction with blog tour***